60-minute webinar delivered live on Tuesday, June 23, 2020
Download and view the presentation
The future is now for Work From Home (WFH). While WFH is not a new concept, COVID-19 has dramatically changed the way global leaders look at the need for, and benefits of, WFH. As a result, scaled WFH is inevitable in the global services industry, even after COVID-19-related restrictions ease.
In this webinar, we will share insights you can use in developing your global business services (GBS) WFH strategy including:
- Convictions on the future state of WFH adoption
- Business case for scaled WFH adoption
- Best practices for integrating WFH into delivery models
You’ll get answers to questions such as:
- What is the business case for scaled WFH in a post-COVID-19 world?
- How do you determine the scale and scope of work for WFH adoption?
- What are the key elements of integrating WFH into the GBS delivery model?
- What talent and operating model changes are needed to build a remote workforce for the future in GBS?
Who should attend and why?
This session will help leaders across organizations evaluate impact and uncover opportunities:
- Global Business Services / Shared Services Center / Global In-house Center Executives
- IT Executives
- Strategic Outsourcing and Vendor Management Executives
- Service Provider Executives
Can’t join us live? Register anyway!
All registrants will receive an email (typically within 1-2 business days of the live presentation) containing the link to the slides and on-demand playback.