Make the most of each engagement by optimizing your CXM strategy
Customer Experience Management Research
Everest Group’s Customer Experience Management Research program provides ongoing coverage of the delivery requirements for contact center outsourcing (CCO) and customer experience management (CXM) services.
Deepen loyalty and grow relationships through customer experience management research
We help those responsible for CX deliver greater business value through CXM strategy optimization. With a focus on evolving requirements and engagement models, our customer experience management solutions research, data, and analysis cover digital contact centers, contact center outsourcing (CCO), and evolving CX issues and thought leadership spanning all geographies and industries.
Customer Experience Management Research: Common CXM Inquiries
Insights into customer experience management market size and adoption trends
- What is the current state of the customer experience management market, and which geographies, industries, or processes are driving growth?
- What are the key changing market trends, and how are service providers creating solutions in response to these changes?
Details and guidance on service providers around the globe
- How is the service provider landscape evolving, and which strategies are being adopted across segments?
- What are the dynamics of the customer experience management market in areas around the world, and who are the strongest CXM providers?
Best practices on rapidly evolving customer experience themes
- What is the demand for digital CXM solutions, and which industries and geographies are witnessing the highest adoption?
- We are hearing a lot about the usage of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) in CXM. How is it being leveraged to deliver value to enterprises?
Customer Experience Management Research: Case Studies
Service provider shortlisting
A leading global life insurance provider needed to optimize its current contact center outsourcing (CCO) vendor portfolio for strategic cost benefits. Everest Group delivered a supply-side perspective to assess the CCO market in the geographies the client had operations in and an internal assessment of the client’s current CCO portfolio. With this analysis, the client could shortlist specific service providers for cost savings without losing value.
A prominent health care company in the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association needed a better understanding of the pricing structures and SLA stringency levels in the healthcare contact center outsourcing (CCO) market.
Everest Group helped the client by:
- Conducting a pricing analytics assessment in leading nearshore delivery locations
- Offering a comparison of pricing models in the healthcare industry
- Guiding the client through typical commercial contracting terms and conditions within healthcare CCO outsourcing contracts
Everest Group ultimately uncovered the best rates and strategy forward for the client.
Customer interaction process map
Our data and analysis of customer experience management services spans all geographies and industries – with a focus on the evolving requirements for digital contact centers and new engagement models in the outsourcing space.
Our continuum of services
Build a case, substantiate, and validate.
Companies across industries rely on our high-value reports informed by industry-leading analytics and analysts to guide their strategies.
Our member clients benefit from a combination of published research, data sets, assessments, insights, and analyst inquiries. Through this access, our clients become some of the most sophisticated leaders in the world.
Custom Decision Support
Move forward with clear action.
When you need a light-touch engagement designed to give you insights to solve your problem or capitilize on an opportunity – we have your back.
Our CXM Services experts
Recent CXM Services reportsView All
Conversational AI Technology – Provider Compendium 2023 – Update
Generative AI and Large Language Models (LLMs) have revolutionized Conversational AI (CAI), moving beyond traditional chatbots to A[...]
Webinar Deck: 2023 Global CXM Outsourcing Landscape: Key Players, Emerging Trends, and Future Opportunities
Enterprises remain committed to improving customer loyalty and retention, and outsourcing ha[...]
Unleashing the Power of Data and Artificial Intelligence in Customer Experience Management (CXM)
In today’s competitive business landscape, organizations recognize Customer Experience (CX) as vital [...]
Playing to Win: Transforming Agent Experience with Gamification
The pandemic-induced global shutdowns accelerated the adoption of remote work, driving numerous contact centers to transition to a work [...]