Leading service providers have announced a significant portion of their roles will shift to a work from home (WFH) model. While many organizations allowed WFH as a temporary solution during the crisis, its likely it will become the norm for many roles. In this session Everest Group will share the latest research on market trends as well as guidance to prepare for the “Next Normal” in service delivery. We will discuss:
- How prevalent will WFH become in the post COVID-19 world?
- Which roles are most appropriate for WFH? Where is the risk too high?
- What are the greatest concerns with wide scale WFH?
- Which contract terms should be re-examined when negotiating a long term WFH model?
- What questions should you ask your service providers to ensure strong governance and risk mitigation?
Thursday, October 7-9, 2020; 1:30 PM – 2:00 PM ET
Live, virtual event
Chief Research Officer