How are European Organisations Riding the Global Services Headwinds?
Steeply climbing salaries and outsourcing rates, dwindling talent pools, and increasing customer expectations of service are causing organisations across Europe to feel the heat and break budgets when it comes to global services. Because these challenges will likely persist throughout the year, European organisations need to adjust and refresh their strategies.
Watch this on-demand webinar to discover how leading European organisations are solving global services challenges by creating solutions and adopting best practices, including:
- Using impact sourcing to reach untapped and affordable talent pools in other geographies
- Adjusting operating models for a higher emphasis on automation and technology to increase the productivity of existing employees
- Price Benchmarking to obtain real-time and reliable data on pricing and performance metrics
- Exploring alternate locations for agility
Our experts address:
- The key global services challenges and best practices to solve these challenges for European organisations as they come out of the pandemic
- The areas enterprises should be looking for talent
Who should attend?
- IT and BPO leaders
- Sourcing leaders
- Strategy leaders
- GBS leaders