Web 3.0 and Metaverse: Implications for Sourcing and Technology Leaders
The next evolution of technology is upon us, and business leaders are racing to understand new concepts like Web 3.0 and Metaverse – both generating strong reactions from hype acceptance to extreme cynicism. Regardless, organizations that explore the business benefits, experiment early, and work with the right partners are bound to see the full potential of both.
In the coming years, we expect to see business adoption of Web 3.0 and Metaverse in some form or another, as they evolve and expand business boundaries.
Watch this on-demand webinar as our experts deliver their perspectives on Web 3.0 and Metaverse and provide actionable insights to enterprises, service providers, and technology vendors.
What questions will the webinar answer?
- What is Web 3.0 and Metaverse?
- How are these relevant to your business?
- What should you do to source services and technology for these?
Who should attend?
- CTOs, CDOs, CHROs, CXOs
- Digital engineering leaders
- Cloud and edge leaders
- Heads of sourcing
- Vendor managers
- Mixed reality leaders
- Extended reality leaders
- Metaverse architects
- Metaverse Primer | Report
- Deconstructing the Digital Assets Revolution – What Financial Institutions Can Learn from the Meteoric Rise of Coinbase | Report
- Enterprise Metaverse: Myriad Possibilities or Problems for the Hybrid Workplace? | Blog
- Metaverse: Opportunities and Key Success Factors for Technology Services Providers | Blog