Top Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Services
The rise in enterprise touchpoints in the form of IoT, SaaS, and cloud have added to the woes of CISOs by significantly increasing the attack surface. To address this challenge, providers have built expertise in Managed Detection and Response (MDR) services, which not only provide telemetry coverage across sources such as cloud, IoT, OT/ICS, SaaS, endpoints, and network, but also allow enterprises to realize RoI faster than when implementing solutions on their own.
Providers are building localized Security Operations Centers (SOCs), hiring specialized talent, developing accelerators for quicker RoI realization, creating vertical-specific use cases to onboard newer logos more seamlessly, and providing converged IT-OT SOC services. Certain providers have carved a niche for themselves within MDR services and built industry-dedicated SOCs for industries such as automotive, manufacturing, and energy & utilities.
In this research, we assess 27 MDR service providers featured on the MDR Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment.
DOWNLOAD THE FULL REPORT Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023
What is in this PEAK Matrix® Report
In this PEAK Matrix® assessment, we:
- Examine the profiles of 27 MDR service providers globally
- Study each provider’s strengths and weaknesses
- Evaluate enterprise sourcing considerations
- All industries and geographies
- Services: MDR
- The assessment is based on Everest Group’s annual RFI process for the calendar year 2022, interactions with leading MDR service providers, client reference checks, and ongoing analysis of the MDR services market
What is the PEAK Matrix®?
The PEAK Matrix® provides an objective, data-driven assessment of service and technology providers based on their overall capability and market impact across different global services markets, classifying them into three categories: Leaders, Major Contenders, and Aspirants.