5 Steps to Unlock Maximum Value from Cloud | Webinar
5 Steps to Unlock Maximum Value from Cloud
In the last couple of years, we have witnessed the frantic adoption of cloud by enterprises trying to keep up with innovation. During that time, the definition of cloud value was never standardized across different stakeholder groups, and today many enterprises believe they are not realizing the expected value from cloud. This phenomenon has been exacerbated by the current macroeconomic environment, which has added further pressure on enterprises to justify all investments and maximize value.
In this webinar, our experts will explore the unique opportunity for enterprises to align the definition of cloud value and execute their cloud value realization strategies while facing a constrained macroeconomic environment.
Our speakers will discuss:
- How can you define value from cloud, and what are the key elements beyond cost?
- What does value realization mean for different stakeholder groups?
- How can enterprises align on one consistent definition of value?
- What is the role of different market participants in helping enterprises realize value?
- How relevant is cost optimization as a value lever in the current recessionary environment?
- What are the pragmatic steps enterprises can take to maximize value realization?
Who should attend?
- CIOs and CTOs
- IT/BPO strategy heads
- IT/BPO department heads
- Heads of outsourcing
- Procurement managers
- Global sourcing managers
- Vendor managers
- Hyperscaler BU heads
- Cloud and infrastructure heads
- Solution leads
- Cloud architects