Following a muted 2023, business leaders in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region are cautiously optimistic about 2024. Within the current APAC sourcing market, as buyers prepare for the coming year, they are actively leveraging inventive commercial models, emerging location trends, and innovative pricing constructs to optimize the value they achieve from service providers.
In this on-demand webinar, Everest Group analysts will explore how APAC buyers can develop forward-looking sourcing strategies with the potential of advancing innovation in their outsourcing relationships and portfolios as value acceleration takes priority in 2024.
What questions will the on-demand webinar answer for the participants?
- What are the top forward-looking strategies in APAC for outsourced services buyers for 2024?
- What location strategies are sourcing leaders planning to adopt in 2024 to achieve increased value from their service provider portfolio?
- What are the pricing trends and forecasts in APAC?
- What are the new-age commercial models observed in the APAC market?
- How should APAC-focused procurement leaders shape their contracting and negotiation strategies in 2024?
Who should attend?
- CIOs, CTOs, CPOs, heads of procurement, and heads of outsourcing
- Category managers
- Indirect sourcing leaders
- Buyers of outsourced services
- Strategic sourcing leaders
- IT and BPO department leaders
- Supplier management leaders
- GBS leaders managing IT and BPO outsourcing contracts
- Price-to-win teams from service providers
- Service Providers’ sales leaders and country heads