5 Success-driving Actions: What it Takes to Tackle Procurement Challenges in 2022 | Webinar
5 Success-driving Actions: What it Takes to Tackle Procurement Challenges in 2022
Access the on-demand webinar, which was delivered live on February 15, 2022.
Procurement teams are uniquely positioned at the intersection of suppliers and the internal business, giving them significant influence on their companies’ overarching initiatives and making them instrumental in driving innovation and transformation goals.
However, obstacles like the intensifying talent shortage and identifying the right priorities can make or break procurement roadmaps.
This on-demand webinar uncovers five actions sourcing and procurement leaders should take as they prepare for 2022.
Our experts explore:
- Main challenges that procurement teams are facing as we enter 2022 and how to overcome them
- The impacts of the talent shortage on sourcing and procurement and what leaders need to know
- Top drivers of dissatisfaction for service providers and how procurement can address them
Who should attend?
- Heads of outsourcing
- Procurement managers
- Category managers
- Global sourcing managers
- Vendor managers
- The 2022 Key Issues Study – It’s Not a Talent War, It’s a New Reality | Blog
- If IT Is from Mars, Procurement Is from Venus: 5 Steps to Break the Chasm between IT and Procurement for IT Sourcing | Blog
- 2022 Outlook Webinar: It’s Not a Talent War, It’s a New Reality | Webinar
- ESG in Services: What Sourcing Teams Must Know to Do More | Webinar
- Sourcing and Vendor Management | Reports