Current Solution Trends and Their Impact on Outsourcing Deals and Pricing
In the current market, prices are reaching a plateau, and providers are facing the pressing need to re-evaluate their solutions to gain a competitive edge in outsourcing deals. Additionally, today’s buyers are increasingly more aware that there is no “one-size-fits-all” approach, and they aren’t confined to rate cards. Crafting the winning solution will be the key differentiator in outsourcing deals.
Watch this on-demand webinar as our pricing experts explore how the success of a pricing bid, and what directly influences the pricing of a deal, ultimately lies in crafting a successful solution sizing model.
The speakers will also discuss the need to understand the key considerations and prerequisites that underpin a successful solution sizing model and how outside forces, such as an uncertain economy and digital and transformation trends in the marketplace, can impact solution sizing deals.
What questions will the on-demand webinar answer for the participants?
- Why is solution sizing important in today’s competitive deal environment?
- What are the key elements of winning solutions across service areas?
- What needs to be in place for impactful and sharp solution sizing?
Who should attend?
- Chief solution officers
- Pricing COEs
- Solution design leads
- Contracting leads
- Business unit heads
- Presales executives
- Commercial leads
- Sales leaders
- Key Considerations in Estimating Salesforce Implementation Effort | Market Insights™
- Cyber Resiliency Strategy: Key Themes and Pricing Trends for 2023 | On-demand Webinar
- Pricing and Outsourcing Trends: Navigating Uncertainties in Services Sourcing from APAC | On-demand Webinar
- Razor-sharp Solution Sizing for IT Services – How to Ensure Competitive Pricing | On-demand Webinar