Quality Engineering (QE) Specialist Services
In today’s dynamic business landscape, the enterprise technology landscape is rapidly evolving, and software products are taking center stage. The need for faster time-to-market has become imperative, driving frequent releases and the adoption of both shift-left and shift-right approaches. Quality Engineering (QE) now holds heightened importance, as expectations for superior products soar. To support enterprises in their journey toward quality transformation, providers are channeling investments into innovation and enhanced capabilities.
With such objectives, enterprises are looking to partner with providers that can understand their QE goals and suggest solutions that fit within their complex technology ecosystem and processes.
What is in this PEAK Matrix® Report
In this report, we examine:
- Everest Group’s services PEAK Matrix® evaluation of 24 QE specialist service providers
- Characteristics of Leaders, Major Contenders, and Aspirants in the provider landscape
- Providers’ key strengths and limitations
- All industries and geographies
- The assessment is based on Everest Group’s annual RFI process for calendar year 2023, interactions with leading QE specialist service providers, client reference checks, and an ongoing analysis of the QE services market
Related PEAK Matrix® Assessments
Our Latest Thinking
Engineering Services Price Benchmarking Catalog
2022 Contract Renewal Highlights – Information Technology (IT) Services
Should CIOs Run Engineering Teams as a Parallel Organization to IT?
Key Considerations for Choosing Engineering Services Delivery Locations
What is the PEAK Matrix®?
The PEAK Matrix® provides an objective, data-driven assessment of service and technology providers based on their overall capability and market impact across different global services markets, classifying them into three categories: Leaders, Major Contenders, and Aspirants.