Enterprises have leveraged SAP for more than a decade to manage and streamline their core business operations. In recent years, SAP expanded its predominantly on-premise enterprise products to the cloud. In response, providers have invested in tools and accelerators to align with this shift, helping enterprises migrate to the cloud seamlessly – creating a rapidly growing market.
Join this webinar to learn insights into the latest pricing and investment themes, enterprise challenges, and solutioning approaches in the SAP services market.
What questions will the webinar answer for the participants?
- What are the key enterprise investment themes and opportunity areas for service providers in the SAP services market?
- What are the enterprise challenges arising with the SAP and service partner community?
- What are the approaches and key solution tenets that drive SAP pricing?
- What are the pricing trends observed in SAP-managed and transformation services?
- What are the differentiators and value adds proposed by leaders in SAP services?
Who should attend?
- CIOs, CTOs
- IT strategy heads
- Heads of outsourcing
- Procurement managers
- IT department heads
- Global sourcing mangers
- Vendor managers
- Heads of SAP services / application services
- Senior sales leaders
- Senior members of deal pricing teams