Impact sourcing is a socially responsible way to find untapped, affordable talent while promoting inclusivity and allowing organizations to reap substantial business benefits, including:
- Contributing to a holistic environmental, social, and governance (ESG) program
- Increased sales as more consumers choose to buy from forward-thinking businesses
- Access to new workers in untapped talent pools in different regions
- Better talent retention through improved work cultures
Watch this webinar as our experts reveal key findings from our recent Impact Sourcing Specialist State of the Market report. We shed light on how impact sourcing is helping enterprises and service providers mitigate challenges such as high attrition and talent costs and shortages, while supporting the welfare of communities.
Our experts explore:
- What is impact sourcing?
- Why is it becoming a strategic imperative for more and more organizations?
- What does the impact sourcing landscape look like?
- How has impact sourcing adoption evolved over the years?
- How do organizations put impact sourcing into practice?
- Case study experiences and feedback from buyers leveraging services from impact sourcing specialists
Who should attend?
- Chief sustainability officers
- Chief diversity officers
- Sourcing and vendor managers
- Procurement managers
- Global business services (GBS) / shared services center leaders