Supplier Diversity and Outsourced Services Spend: Advance Your Sourcing Strategy with Diverse Suppliers | Virtual Roundtable
Supplier Diversity and Outsourced Services Spend: Advance Your Sourcing Strategy with Diverse Suppliers
Supplier diversity has evolved into a global strategic business imperative that can drive innovation and yield meaningful impact. Supplier diversity programs can positively influence outsourced services spend, and long-term success in the sourcing ecosystem in general, by strengthening supplier relationships through diversity and inclusion.
Join this virtual roundtable as thought leaders and our experts explore the best practices that sourcing leaders follow to measure the impact of supplier diversity programs, report on key metrics, and align supplier diversity efforts with business goals.
We’ll uncover the key aspects of supplier diversity, such as:
- How to leverage supplier diversity for innovation and business success and define a well-structured supplier diversity roadmap
- How collaboration and partnership in supplier diversity strengthen supplier relationships
- How to align supplier diversity with business goals and approaches for strategic integration of diverse suppliers
- How to create an inclusive supplier ecosystem and pathways for diversity, equity, and inclusion among suppliers
Who should attend?
- Procurement leaders
- Category managers
- Sourcing managers
- Sustainability leaders
- Supplier diversity program managers
Virtual Roundtable Guidelines
The only price of admission is participation. Attendees should be prepared to share their experiences and be willing to engage in discourse.
Participation is limited to enterprise leaders (no service providers). Everest Group will approve each attendance request to ensure an appropriate group size and mix of participants. The sessions are 90 minutes in duration and include introductions, a short presentation, and a facilitated discussion.