Cloud Services in Insurance
The insurance industry has been relatively slow in adopting digital measures due to regulatory constraints and product complexities. However, carriers are embracing the change to become risk mitigators. With the exponential rise in claims costs and unprecedented levels of underwriting losses during these challenging times, the need for value maximization, resource optimization, and achieving agility and scalability has become increasingly urgent.
In the past, insurers have embraced cloud technology as one of the prominent technologies. They are aware of the cloud’s potential, which has prompted them to strategize and build new business models that can withstand an unpredictable future. As insurers embark on their next growth phase, the cloud industry is expected to drive cloud spending to future-proof the technology estate, monetize data to generate alternate revenue streams, and rethink value delivery to end customers.
What is in this PEAK Matrix® Report
In this report, we:
- Assess 35 leading cloud services providers for the insurance industry using Everest Group’s Solutions PEAK Matrix® evaluation framework
- Examine the market impact and vision and capabilities of the cloud services providers for insurance enterprises
- Identify and categorize providers as Leaders, Major Contenders, and Aspirantsr
- Study providers’ key strengths and limitations
- Industry: insurance
- Geography: global
- The assessment is based on Everest Group’s annual RFI process for calendar year 2023, interactions with leading cloud services providers, client reference checks, and an ongoing analysis of the cloud services market
Related PEAK Matrix® Assessments
Low-code Application Development Platforms PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023
Data and Analytics (D&A) Services for Mid-market Enterprises PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023
Digital Interactive Experience (IX) Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023 – North America
Cloud Security Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023
Our Latest Thinking
The Battle Unfolds: MGAs as the Next Frontier for InsurTechs, Services, and Technology Providers
Carriers’ Sustainability Maturity Continuum
Carrier + Tech Partnerships Increased ESG Focus
Driving Sustainable Change: A Look into the Insurance Industry’s Commitment to Sustainability
What is the PEAK Matrix®?
The PEAK Matrix® provides an objective, data-driven assessment of service and technology providers based on their overall capability and market impact across different global services markets, classifying them into three categories: Leaders, Major Contenders, and Aspirants.