APPLY ON LINKEDIN
Job Title: Senior Salesforce Administrator
Location: London Area, UK (Hybrid)
Industry: Research and Advisory Services
Company: Everest Group
About Everest Group
Everest Group is a research firm focused exclusively on IT, business process, and engineering services – this specialization results in a depth of expertise that our clients find invaluable when making critical, strategic decisions related to their use and delivery of sourcing services. The Global 1000 – the largest and most complex companies of the world – use our services to guide their journeys to achieve heightened operational and financial performance, accelerated value delivery, and high-impact business outcomes. Founded in 1991, we serve clients around the world. For more information, visit www.everestgrp.com.
Everest Group is with you on the journey. We are committed to empowering team members to develop their potential, share their authentic selves, and inclusively engage. This means we continually celebrate the diverse journeys different individuals cultivate. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it is the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and enthusiasm for solving challenges, you will find a home at Everest Group.
Everest Group is a global firm, with headquarters in Dallas and offices across the US, Canada, the UK, and India. This role is for our London office, but the candidate can be based from home and must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
As Senior Salesforce Administrator, you will play a vital role in Everest Group’s success by communicating, prioritizing, and managing all aspects of our Salesforce usage. We are looking for a proactive Salesforce expert to improve our CRM to drive efficiencies across the organization.
- Oversee all aspects of user and license management, including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, OWD, and sharing rules
- Implement Salesforce configuration changes, including flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards, reports, etc.
- Manage a sandbox environment
- Identify and gather requirements for scalable solutions
- Focus on exceptional user experience
- Implement best practices
- Identify unused or underutilized platform features
- Create a platform roadmap and define priorities
- Own the communication of any platform changes to end users and stakeholders
- Manage data to improve Salesforce data quality
- Implement rules and automation as needed
- Conduct security reviews, release updates, health check, and optimizer
- Monitor and improve user adoption
- Manage integrated applications and third-party suppliers
Required skills / Aptitude
Strong Salesforce product knowledge, specifically experience with:
- Implementing Salesforce configuration changes
- Using Case Workflows, High Velocity Sales, Salesforce Inbox, and Einstein Activity Capture
- Translating requirements into technical solutions
- Designing scalable, best-practice solutions
- Change management and governance
- Training end users and key stakeholders
- Technical documentations
Ideal Candidate also has:
- Hands-on with Sales & Service Cloud
- Triggers/Apex code knowledge
- A proactive attitude to platform enhancements
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder certifications preferred
- Certified Salesforce Administrator preferred
- Bachelor’s/Postgraduate degree, or professional qualification
Everest Group complies with the GDPR, CCPA/CPRA and other data protection regulations.
For more information on how Everest Group processes your personal information, please read our Privacy Notice. By submitting this application, you indicate that you have read and understand our privacy terms and consent to the processing of your personal information by us. To exercise your data subject rights under GDPR, CCPA/CPRA you can write to us at [email protected]
Everest Group is an equal opportunity employer. We have a culture of inclusion, and we provide equal opportunities for all applicants and employees, including those with disabilities. We are committed to providing an environment that is free of all discrimination and harassment and to treating all individuals with respect.