Job Title: Associate/Senior Associate, Talent Acquisition
Location City: Gurgaon
Industry: Research and Advisory Services
Company: Everest Group
About Everest Group
Everest Group is a research firm focused exclusively on IT, business process, and engineering services – this specialization results in a depth of expertise that our clients find invaluable when making critical, strategic decisions related to their use and delivery of sourcing services. The Global 1000 – the largest and most complex companies of the world – use our services to guide their journeys to achieve heightened operational and financial performance, accelerated value delivery, and high-impact business outcomes. Founded in 1991, we serve clients around the world. For more information, visit www.everestgrp.com.
Everest Group is with you on the journey. We are committed to empowering team members to develop their potential, share their authentic selves, and inclusively engage. This means we continually celebrate the diverse journeys different individuals cultivate. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it is the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and enthusiasm for solving challenges, you will find a home at Everest Group.
We are seeking a talented individual with experience in finding, screening, and attracting applicants across levels. The incumbent will be responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment process for different functions within the organization. This will include advertising the job openings, reviewing resumes, interviewing candidates, and working with hiring managers to find the right fit.
- Managing full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping stakeholders find, attract and, hire quality talent
- Sourcing candidates by using job boards, professional networks, and other platforms to keep a healthy pipeline
- Acting as a brand ambassador by promoting the company’s reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity
- Conducting the first level interviews to understand their skill sets/areas of interest and briefing candidates regarding the job description, company profile, and the role
- Facilitating the offer process by negotiating employment terms and providing fair recommendations to internal stakeholders
- Staying abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
Education and Experience
We are seeking a high calibre individual to maintain our exceptional standards. This person should have:
- 3–5 years’ work experience in lateral hiring, preferably in a professional services set-up
- Strong stakeholder management and problem-solving skills to manage multiple positions simultaneously
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including attention to detail
- Good excel/PPT preparation and presentation skills
- Experience in campus hiring/managing campus engagements would be a plus
- Master’s degree in HR is preferred
Everest Group is an equal opportunity employer. We have a culture of inclusion, and we provide equal opportunities for all applicants and employees, including those with disabilities. We are committed to providing an environment that is free of all discrimination and harassment and to treating all individuals with respect.