Task Mining Products
Task mining plays a vital role in improving operational excellence, filling the automation pipeline, and accelerating organizations’ digital transformation journeys. It offers a data-driven approach to process optimization and automation, gaining rapid traction across geographies. With diverse use cases spanning business functions and verticals, task mining proves instrumental in achieving cost savings, operational efficiencies, and elevating employee experience. Technology providers are continuously evolving, enhancing their product capabilities, features, and functionalities. To achieve success, enterprises must diligently select the right-fit task mining technology providers that suit their needs.
What is in this PEAK Matrix® Report
In this report, we examine 19 task mining technology providers and position them on Everest Group’s PEAK Matrix® as Leaders, Major Contenders, and Aspirants based on their capabilities and offerings. The research will help buyers select the right-fit technology providers for their needs and enable providers to benchmark themselves against each other.
In this PEAK Matrix® report, we provide:
- Everest Group’s PEAK Matrix® evaluation of 19 task mining technology providers and their categorization as Leaders, Major Contenders, and Aspirants
- An overview of process intelligence products
- A competitive landscape of the task mining technology provider market
- Key task mining technology trends
- Providers’ key strengths and limitations
- All industries and geographies
- Task mining software products that are sold on a license, irrespective of any ongoing business or IT process outsourcing or managed services
- The assessment is based on Everest Group’s annual RFI process for the calendar year 2022, interactions with leading task mining technology providers, client reference checks, and an ongoing analysis of the task mining market
Related PEAK Matrix® Assessments
Operational Technology (OT) Security Products PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023
Digital Interactive Experience (IX) Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023 – Europe
Talent Readiness for Next-generation IT Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023
Low-code Application Development Platforms PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023
Our Latest Thinking
Key Issues 2024: Creating Accelerated Value in a Dynamic World
Providers Need to Assist Carriers with Value Realization and Governance Mandates as They Move to Cloud
How to Navigate the Huge Price Uplift of Microsoft 365 Copilot: Software Contract Negotiation Tips for Enterprises
Life Sciences Next-generation CEP Selection Criteria
What is the PEAK Matrix®?
The PEAK Matrix® provides an objective, data-driven assessment of service and technology providers based on their overall capability and market impact across different global services markets, classifying them into three categories: Leaders, Major Contenders, and Aspirants.