Everest Group’s PEAK Matrix® citation & asset use policy
Our PEAK Matrix assessments provide comparative evaluations of providers, locations, and products and solutions within various market segments. Leading organizations around the globe trust these comparative assessments because of their unbiased evaluation of factors such as vision, capabilities/functionality, talent availability, market success/impact, and cost.
To protect our reputation for objectivity and the integrity of our research, we have standards for the appropriate citation of PEAK Matrix research and the use of PEAK Matrix-related assets.
Citation and asset use policy
- Please contact Everest Group Marketing for PEAK Matrix position logos and Everest Group logos ([email protected])
- All PEAK Matrix citations must be for reports published within the past 12 months and be the most current PEAK Matrix assessment in that particular segment
- Everest Group marketing must review and approve all press releases to ensure proper branding and citation ([email protected]); allow for 24 – 48 hours for review
- PEAK Matrix graph: Subscribers and other clients who license the PEAK Matrix extract may display the single Everest Group’s PEAK Matrix graph on their websites and in presentations only in its entirety, including all referenced service provider companies contained in the original report, as well as Everest Group’s copyright, logo, year of the report, and license to distribute statement. Modifying the official PEAK Matrix graphic to disguise the names of other service providers is explicitly forbidden
- Social media and other promotions
- Social media posts and other promotional materials must be reviewed by Everest Group Marketing to ensure proper branding and citation ([email protected]); allow for 24 – 48 hours for review
- All citations in social media must include mention of the handle @EverestGroup , the hashtag #PEAKmatrix, and the year of the PEAK Matrix assessment
- Because the PEAK Matrix is a comparative assessment rather than a stack ranking or rating, citations must refer to PEAK Matrix designations (Leader, Major Contender, Aspirant, Star Performer) as positions rather than rankings
- You may state
- You may not state
- Citations that negatively portray another company and/or its services or compare one company and/or its services with another may not be used. In addition, Everest Group’s PEAK Matrix assessments may not be cited in any material that negatively portrays another company and/or its services or compares one company and/or its services with another
- Other terminology and branding points:
- PEAK Matrix®: use both words on each reference, with “PEAK” in capital letters. Use the ® on the first reference at the end of “Matrix”
- Everest Group: use both words of our firm name on each reference
Everest Group reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time, without notice. Everest Group reserves any and all rights to Everest Group research, including but not limited to the right to deny any and all uses of the Everest Group research.