Top Data and Analytics (D&A) Services
Global macroeconomic conditions indicate the rising probability of a recession. Despite the resulting cost pressures, enterprise demand for data and analytics (D&A) services is rising as enterprises realize that data-driven solutions focused on cost optimization and competitive advantage are critical to tackle and survive the slowdown. Service providers can help enterprises meet their objectives by formulating a vision for D&A, modernizing the D&A landscape, and providing the right talent and skill sets to achieve business outcomes.
This research presents detailed profiles and assessments of 30 IT service providers featured on Everest Group’s D&A Services PEAK Matrix® 2022. Each profile provides a comprehensive picture of the service provider’s service focus, key Intellectual Property (IP) / solutions, and domain investments, as well as case studies.
Data and Analytics (D&A) Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022: What is the Scope?
- All industries and geographies
- Everest Group shortlisted service providers for the D&A services PEAK Matrix® assessment based on the following criteria:
- The service provider should have a separate team and dedicated leadership for its D&A services
- It should have a meaningful presence across all D&A value chain segments
- It must have substantial annual revenue from its D&A services practice
- The assessment is based on Everest Group’s annual RFI process for the calendar year 2021, interactions with leading D&A service providers, client reference checks, and an ongoing analysis of the D&A services market
What is in this PEAK Matrix® Report:
This report features 30 D&A service provider profiles, each of which includes:
- An overview of the provider’s D&A services business and offerings – vision, scale, and extent of adoption of its D&A services across enterprise segments and geographies
- An assessment of the provider’s D&A services delivery capabilities, domain investments, key solutions, and partnerships
- A detailed assessment of each provider’s strengths and limitations
Life Sciences Enterprise Challenges to Fully Adopting Analytics & AI Solutions
Commercial Analytics & AI Solutions Are Driving Many Benefits for Life Sciences Enterprises
Maximizing HR Impact with Analytics Tools
Life Sciences Commercial Start-ups Differentiators
What is the PEAK Matrix®?
The PEAK Matrix® provides an objective, data-driven assessment of service and technology providers based on their overall capability and market impact across different global services markets, classifying them into three categories: Leaders, Major Contenders, and Aspirants.