60-minute webinar delivered live on Thursday, May 7, 2020
Innovation is no longer a buzz word. Technological disruptions have made it more important than ever for organizations to be future-ready by innovating. To accelerate their journeys and complement their efforts in building truly disruptive innovative capabilities, leading enterprises are leveraging their Global Business Services (GBS) / Shared Services Centers (SSCs) / Global In-house Centers (GICs) / Global Capability Centers (GCCs).
This webinar will assist senior enterprise executives in understanding how they can effectively leverage their GBS for driving the enterprise innovation agenda.
What questions will the webinar answer for the participants?
- For what kinds of innovation initiatives are enterprises leveraging the GBS model?
- How does the current uncertain environment present a significant opportunity for GBS centers to build and demonstrate innovation?
- What business outcomes have Pinnacle GBS centers delivered for their organizations?
Who should attend and why?
This session will help leaders across organizations evaluate impact and uncover opportunities:
- Chief Innovation Officers (CIOs), CTOs, Chief Digital Officers
- Heads of the Global Business Services (GBS) / Shared Services Centers (SSCs)
- Senior Strategy Executives, Global Sourcing Managers
Can’t join us live? Register anyway!
All registrants will receive an email (typically within 1-2 business days of the live presentation) containing the link to the slides and on-demand playback.