Thursday, June 1, 2017 | 9 a.m. CDT, 10 a.m. EDT, 3 p.m. BST, 7:30 p.m. IST
The Obamacare vs. Trumpcare debate has thrown up more questions than answers. As a result, payers, providers, and life sciences firms are experiencing unprecedented uncertainty. However, behind the screens, venture capital is driving innovation, seemingly untouched by this uncertainty. Startups are changing the discourse on healthcare and life sciences in their own unique ways. To learn the ins and outs of this phenomenon, listen to our webinar playback.
In this one-hour webinar we discuss:
- How to navigate the uncertainty of the Trumpcare implications
- How startups are transforming healthcare ecosystems
- How enterprises and service providers can achieve their innovation objectives
- Hot investment areas and leading players
Nitish Mittal, Practice Director – Information Technology Services
Manu Aggarwal, Practice Director – Business Process Services
Chathurya Pandurangan, Analyst – Information Technology Services
Who should listen?
- Senior executives from payers, hospital systems, pharmaceutical companies, and medical devices firms
- Healthcare IT and BPO service providers and product vendors
- Investors in the HLS space: Private equity investors, venture capitalists, and investment bankers