How Enterprises Can Leverage Provider Support to Maximize GIC Potential
The ongoing macroeconomic slowdown has pushed enterprises – that are already bogged down by top and bottom-line challenges – to assess how they can leverage service providers to grow, evolve, and optimize their global in-house center (GIC) networks.
Join us as our experts explore key developments in the global sourcing market in 2023, including how enterprises can grow and evolve their GIC networks by collaborating more effectively with service providers and the various enterprise requirements that providers can fulfill in the GIC space.
In addition, the speakers will discuss the evolving approach of providers to the GIC market and present methods for enterprises and service providers to proactively engage with each other in the GIC space for a win-win result.
What questions will the webinar answer for the participants?
- How did the global sourcing market evolve in H1 2023?
- How are third-party providers supporting enterprises on GIC-related needs, including set-up, transformation, and carve-out?
- What capabilities are service providers building to focus on the GIC segment?
Who should attend?
- Senior leadership (CEOs and CXOs) of enterprises
- In-house centers/GICs/shared service centers leadership
- Global sourcing managers
- GBS and SOVM professionals
- Senior leadership
- Strategy teams of providers
- Sales teams for providers
- Business unit leaders leading the GIC segment in providers