How are Leading Organizations Delivering Exceptional Customer Experience?
The global customer experience (CX) outsourcing market saw an astounding increase of 12-14% in 2021, with the current market size standing at US$100-102 billion. This drastic rise is due to the need for enterprises to meet customers’ growing digital demands and deliver end-to-end CX services.
CX leaders are assessing their future customer experience delivery needs, with many seeking to work with CX service providers for CX strategy support, talent management, and access to digital CX solutions.
Join this webinar as our experts discuss how CX leaders can meet the expectations of their digitally enabled customers and gain a competitive edge.
We will explore:
- What the developing key trends in the CX industry are
- How businesses are delivering services to their customers, and what is most effective
- Which key factors CX leaders should consider when thinking about CX strategy
- How global service partners can help maximize CX capabilities
Who should attend?
- Chief customer officer
- Chief customer experience officer
- Head of customer experience
- Head of customer service
- Head of customer operations
- VP of customer experience
- Head of service delivery
- Transforming Customer Experience (CX) Operations | Report
- The Aftermath of COVID-19: Customer Experience Management (CXM) State of the Market Report 2022 | Report
- Composable Commerce: For Composing the “Best-of-Breed” Customer Experience | Blog
- How the Russia-Ukraine Crisis Can Impact Customer Experience Management Services and Alternative Locations to Consider for CXM Outsourcing | Blog
- How Can Your Data Analytics Improve Your Customer Experience? | Webinar