Outsourcing Pricing: 3 Pitfalls and 2 Unknowns Enterprises Need to Know in 2022
The market for outsourced services has changed drastically in the past twelve months. With the talent shortage shaping up to be a long-term dilemma that will likely last years, compounded with industry uncertainty brought on by the Ukraine war, enterprises are navigating uncharted territory.
Watch this expert panel to discover three critical outsourcing pricing pitfalls that enterprises should watch for now and two unknowns to be aware of throughout 2022.
Our experts address the following questions:
- What key elements will ensure that pricing-related uncertainties can be managed correctly in 2022?
- What unknowns should enterprise buyers keep in mind for 2022?
- What are the pricing pitfalls that enterprises should avoid?
Who should attend?
- IT executives
- IT strategy leaders
- BPO department leaders
- GBS leaders managing IT and BPO outsourcing contracts
- How Much Will Your Next Outsourcing Deal Cost? Understand These Seven Factors That Impact Pricing for Services | Blog
- Why the Focus Is Returning to Cost of Living Adjustments and Benchmarking Clauses in Outsourcing Contracts | Blog
- 5 Success-driving Actions: How to Manage Extreme Outsourcing Pricing | Webinar
- Risk Radar Newsflash | Ukraine-Russia Conflict Poses Risk to Services Delivery; Firms Should Have Backup and Disaster Recovery Plans in Place to Activate as Needed| Reports