Generative AI's Role in Modern Procurement: Use Cases and Impact
In today’s business landscape, streamlined and efficient procurement processes are essential for sustained growth. It is imperative for procurement to embrace leading-edge technologies such as generative AI to stay competitive.
Generative AI’s ability to optimize procurement processes, mitigate risks, and enhance decision-making is transforming the way organizations operate, making it a key tool for resilience, cost savings, and strategic advantage.
Watch this webinar to hear our analysts discuss generative AI use cases across the source-to-pay value chain, implementation challenges, and the essential steps to harness the technology’s full potential.
What questions has the webinar answered for the participants?
- What is the impact of generative AI across the source to pay value chain?
- What business challenges can generative AI solve for procurement organizations?
- Who are the technology providers in the generative AI space that organizations can work with?
- How are organizations using AI in procurement?
- What are the adoption trends of generative AI in procurement?
- What are the risks, challenges, and barriers to generative AI adoption?
Who should attend?
- Category managers
- Indirect sourcing leaders
- Supplier management leaders
- Strategic sourcing leaders
- CIOs, CTOs
- Procurement technology providers
- Unleashing the Power of Generative AI in Procurement | Report
- Generative AI: the Next Chapter of Artificial Intelligence | Report
- Navigating the Adoption of Generative AI | Report
- Generative AI: The New Age of Artificial Intelligence | H1 2023 | Report
- Key Issues for 2023: Rise Above Economic Uncertainty and Succeed – Enterprise Perspective | H1 2023 | Report
- Welcoming the AI Summer: How Generative AI is Transforming Experiences | On-demand Webinar