About Everest Group
Everest Group is a research firm focused on strategic IT, business services, engineering services, and sourcing. Our clients include leading global companies, service providers, and investors. Clients use our services to guide their journeys to achieve heightened operational and financial performance, accelerated value delivery, and high-impact business outcomes.
With you on the journey
Everest Group is with you on the journey. We are committed to empowering team members to develop their potential, share their authentic selves, and inclusively engage. This means we continually celebrate the diverse journeys different individuals cultivate. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and enthusiasm for solving challenges, you will find a home at Everest Group.
Join our fast-growth global research firm to support the go-to-market strategies for new memberships.
This Product Marketing role will be responsible for understanding the clients’ needs and work with research leaders to ensure that memberships reflect those needs; defining value propositions and messaging for memberships; and helping define effective marketing plans for memberships.
Reporting to the CMO, you’ll work closely with cross-functional team members in Research, Sales, and Marketing.
- Conduct client listening sessions – develop an innate understanding of our clients, understanding their goals, personas, and purchase motivations
- Create feedback loops for client input as part of the lifecycle process
- Conduct competitor analysis and market research
- Develop membership positioning, communications, and collateral
- Identify the key features to spotlight and empower Sales with clear value propositions
- Work closely with other members of Marketing to plan and execute effective Marketing campaigns
- Provide guidance throughout the lifecycle of the membership to the Research analyst team
Experience and Education Requirements
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in B2B product marketing
- Experience in research/knowledge product marketing
- Experience in conducting client/customer interviews and focus groups to determine needs and feedback
- Outstanding written and verbal communications with the ability to develop strong value propositions and product collateral that engages prospects
- Ability to monitor for and identify market signs, trends, and client opportunities and help translate into new and/or refined memberships
- Strong quantitative and qualitative business analytics, including ability to use quantitative analytics into actionable plans with measurable business impact
- Ability to collaborate and influence cross-functional teams across all levels of the organization
- Excellent project management skills
- A bias for action and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to do what it takes to get things done
- Balance of vision, passion, and practicality
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA desirable
Everest Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We have a culture of inclusion, and we provide equal opportunities for all applicants and employees. We are committed to providing an environment that is free of discrimination and harassment and to treating everyone with respect.