Top Digital Twin Services
As enterprises work to remain resilient and competitive in a post-pandemic era, they are increasingly focusing on becoming digitally unified. Digital twins, or virtual replicas of physical products, processes, and systems, will help them achieve this goal. The technology leverages a physical entity’s real-time data for decision-making and predictions. Digital twins are helping firms reduce downtime, improve tracking and tracing of products, and better monitor asset conditions by simulating diverse scenarios.
The need for accelerated time-to-market of digital twins, smoother IT/ OT integration efforts, and increased data and infrastructure security, as well as talent shortage across various enabling technologies, is driving enterprises to partner with service providers.
DOWNLOAD THE FULL REPORT Digital Twin Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022
Digital Twin Services: What is the Scope?
- All industries and geographies
- The assessment is based on Everest Group’s annual RFI process for calendar year 2021, interactions with leading digital twin service providers, client reference checks, and an ongoing analysis of the digital twin services market
What is in this PEAK Matrix® Report:
In this research, we present an assessment of 16 digital twin service providers featured on the Digital Twin Services PEAK Matrix®.
In this report, we feature:
- Everest Group’s Digital Twin Services PEAK Matrix® evaluation of 16 digital twin service providers
- Characteristics of Leaders, Major Contenders, and Aspirants in the digital twin services landscape
- Analysis of the key strengths and limitations of each of the 16 digital twin service providers featured in the assessment
Building Web 3.0 Business for Clients: Opportunities for Strategy, Technology, and Consulting Providers
Are SaaS and Software-defined Operating Platforms Compatible?
CIOs Meeting ESG Commitments Must Go Beyond Reducing Carbon Footprint
How to Clear Up Industry Cloud Confusion and Choose the Right Solution
Benefits of Process Mining Solutions
Free Up Money to Fund IT Estate Digital Transformation
Insurance Functions for Transformation Across Industry Segments: Priority Listing
Insurers’ Approach to Operationalizing Transformation Initiatives
How Small Banks Can Accelerate Digital Transformation
Five Traits of Effective Digital Transformation Leadership: Key Takeaways from 500+ Senior IT Executives
Next-Generation Infrastructure – The Backbone of Your Digital Transformation
Redesigning Your Outsourcing Portfolio for a Digital World
What is the PEAK Matrix®?
The PEAK Matrix® provides an objective, data-driven assessment of service and technology providers based on their overall capability and market impact across different global services markets, classifying them into three categories: Leaders, Major Contenders, and Aspirants.