About Everest Group
Everest Group is a research firm focused on strategic IT, business services, engineering services, and sourcing. Our clients include leading global companies, service providers, and investors. Clients use our services to guide their journeys to achieve heightened operational and financial performance, accelerated value delivery, and high-impact business outcomes.
With you on the journey
Everest Group is with you on the journey. We are committed to empowering team members to develop their potential, share their authentic selves, and inclusively engage. This means we continually celebrate the diverse journeys different individuals cultivate. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and enthusiasm for solving challenges, you will find a home at Everest Group.
Join our fast-growth global research firm to support our continued expansion into EMEA.
In this role, you’ll tap into your experience and knowledge to provide regional marketing leadership and work closely with the global marketing team to help execute global branding and marketing strategies. You’ll be responsible for building a robust marketing presence in UK/EMEA, building brand awareness, industry relationships, and successful programs. Building on the firm’s and your success, you’ll then help expand our marketing presence into other parts of EMEA.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you’ll work closely with cross-functional team members in Research, Sales, and Marketing.
- Develop key brand building and lead generating programs, including media relations, events, and campaigns in the EMEA region, with an initial focus on the UK
- Work closely with the research analysts and sales leaders to develop programs that reflect and address their targets
- Function as part of the global Marketing team to execute on global branding and marketing programs, including traditional and digital campaigns with a special emphasis on storytelling projects
Experience and Education Requirements
- Minimum of 7 – 10 years of experience in B2B marketing
- Experience in research or professional services marketing, preferably in the sourcing/outsourcing industry
- Strong knowledge of regional sourcing/outsourcing, tech, and/or industry events and membership organizations
- Excellent editing, writing, and storytelling skills
- Solid understanding of branding principles, especially those that are key to protecting the reputation of a highly respected research firm
- Media relations experience preferred
- Video experience preferred
- Solid digital marketing experience and skills
- Excellent project management skills
- High confidence, proactiveness, and ownership
- A bias for action and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to do what it takes to get things done
- Balance of vision, passion, and practicality
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent
- Position can be based at home, but proximity to London is preferred
- Proof of right to work in the UK is essential
Everest Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We have a culture of inclusion, and we provide equal opportunities for all applicants and employees. We are committed to providing an environment that is free of discrimination and harassment and to treating everyone with respect.