About Everest Group
Everest Group is a research firm focused exclusively on IT, business process, and engineering services – this specialization results in a depth of expertise that our clients find invaluable when making critical, strategic decisions related to their use and delivery of sourcing services. The Global 1000 – the largest and most complex companies of the world – use our services to guide their journeys to achieve heightened operational and financial performance, accelerated value delivery, and high-impact business outcomes. Founded in 1991, we serve clients around the world.
With you on the journey
Everest Group is with you on the journey. We are committed to empowering team members to develop their potential, share their authentic selves, and inclusively engage. This means we continually celebrate the diverse journeys different individuals cultivate. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and enthusiasm for solving challenges, you will find a home at Everest Group.
Everest Group is looking for an HR professional to be a key member of the team, administering a variety of HR programs, promoting HR activities, and implementing people strategies to support company growth and positively impact business goals. Reporting to the Director of HR, this position requires a professional with a can-do attitude, who pays meticulous attention to detail and is comfortable working independently. The ideal candidate must be organized, responsible, and adaptable. The individual should have a high level of maturity to handle sensitive personal information, while communicating the appropriate level of detail with the appropriate stakeholders. Please note, this position has the option to work remotely.
Perform HR administration and operations activities supporting programs, projects and employees in the United States and the United Kingdom.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Conduct onboarding/offboarding activities for new hires and separations, including initiating pre-screening checks with outside vendors
- Assist with compensation and benefits administration
- Assist with monthly payroll for HR related items
- Reconcile monthly benefit invoices
- Act as HR help desk to assist employees with HR-related issues and requests
- Pull employee data and various reports from HR systems and external websites for analysis and inclusion in presentations to operations and executive leadership
- Update key HR metrics for HR dashboards and scorecards
- Act in HR administrator role on various HR systems such as HRIS and benefits systems for enrollments and updates to employee records
- Set up and maintain electronic employee records in ADP document cloud
- Assist with updates to employee handbooks
- Maintain HR pages of company intranet on performance management, benefits and internal job postings
- Fulfill employment verifications upon third-party requests
- Work with HR Director on special projects
Skills and Abilities
- Strong organizational skills while multi-tasking
- Pays close attention to detail
- Self-audits work to ensure a high level of quality and compliance
- Strong communicator of oral and written work
- Ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality of employee information
- Ability to manage time effectively, meet deadlines and be consistently responsive to colleagues, clients and external parties
- Excellent customer service skills
- Technically proficient in working with an HRIS system (ADP a plus) as well as Microsoft Office
- Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Teams
- Demonstrates a positive and professional attitude
Experience and Education Requirements
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4+ years of experience working in Human Resources preferred
- Analytical experience in an area of Accounting, Finance or IT would be a plus
Everest Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We have a culture of inclusion, and we provide equal opportunities for all applicants and employees. We are committed to providing an environment that is free of discrimination and harassment and to treating everyone with respect.