Details in Q1 Market Vista Report to be Presented in May 28 Webinar
DALLAS, May 22, 2014 — Global In-house Centers (GICs) are delivering as much as 80 percent cost savings over source markets, according to recently published research conducted jointly by Everest Group, an advisory and research firm on global services, and NASSCOM. These findings as well as those from Everest Group’s new research report — Market Vista™: Q1 2014— will be presented in a free May 28 webinar focused on strategies for sustaining the cost-effectiveness of GICs.
Guest panelists who are slated to share their real-life experiences include:
- Sundeep Bedi, General Manager, Shell Business Service Center
- Aveek Mukherjee, Managing Director, Wells Fargo India Solutions
- Chris Rogers, Global Head of Management Services, HSBC Global Technology
The webinar will begin Wednesday, May 28, at 9 a.m. CDT. A replay will be available at the same link.
Everest Group has produced graphics illustrating the key takeaways from the Market Vista: Q1 2014 report. These address the following topics and can be included in news coverage of the report with source attribution to Everest Group:
- Global service trends Q1 2014
- GIC market trends
- Global services operating costs: focus on Central and Eastern Europe
- Share of renewals/restructured deal activity decreased for both ITO and BPO over the past 5 quarters
- Outsourcing transaction deal term trends
- In the past 5 quarters, BPO share of outsourcing transactions has declined while ITO share has increased
- In Q4 2013, traditional global service providers registered a higher revenue growth rate than offshore-centric service providers for the first time in a year
“The swirling speculation about the fading cost competitiveness of GICs simply is not based in fact,” said Salil Dani, practice director in the Global Sourcing team at Everest Group. “To the contrary, our research points to a steadily growing market that is not only diversifying geographically well beyond its roots in India but also expanding across industry verticals and functions. Our analysis of market data also makes evident the key strategies that companies will want to embrace to remain cost competitive in the future.”
Market Vista is a subscription service with four reports published annually, complemented by buyer geography and industry trend reports. Visit research.everestgrp.com or call +1-214-451-3110 for more information.