Job Title: Manager –Learning & Development (HR)
Location City: Gurgaon / Bangalore
Industry: Research and Advisory Services
Company: Everest Group
About Everest Group
Everest Group is a research firm focused on strategic IT, business services, engineering services, and sourcing. Our clients include leading global companies, service providers, and investors. Clients use our services to guide their journeys to achieve heightened operational and financial performance, accelerated value delivery, and high-impact business outcomes. Founded in 1991, we serve clients around the world.
With you on the journey
Everest Group is with you on the journey. We are committed to empowering team members to develop their potential, share their authentic selves, and inclusively engage. This means we continually celebrate the diverse journeys different individuals cultivate. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and enthusiasm for solving challenges, you will find a home at Everest Group.
In this role, the incumbent will drive the development, delivery and maintenance of a robust learning curriculum for our employees globally (India/US/UK). The incumbent would need experience in strategizing and building a Learning Academy for revenue generating and contributory roles. From planning, designing and sometimes delivering internal / externally focused learning services for both research and enabling functions, the incumbent must possess extensive experience in the areas of training needs identification/analysis, vendor management, program/project management, cross border stakeholder management and managing budgets etc.
- Lead the creation and development of various learning programs, training experiences, to help support employees develop their capabilities in line with the roles they possess and knowledge needed to grow within the firm
- Design, develop and co-deliver end-to-end learning solutions (domain and behavioral) to meet the business outcomes and the needs by leveraging existing partnerships and forming new alliances with subject matter experts from learning industry for delivering learning interventions
- Develop and leverage all mediums of learning, including self-paced, business simulations etc.
- Lead and manage the on-boarding process for employees globally
- Work closely with key stakeholders and business leaders to drive execution of the learning strategy across practices and functions
- Manage L&D investment through effective planning, budgeting, forecasting, and vendor management
- Lead learning measurement and analytics to assess program efficiency and effectiveness, ensuring that all key learning metrics are measured, published and leveraged for decision making
- Ensure delivery of high-quality instructional materials for multiple delivery channels. Maintain oversight on all vendor delivered programs within the business unit
- Own and drive the agenda of digitalization initiatives in the domain of L&D
- Collaborate with Organization development team on various talent initiatives across roles, geographies, including (and not limited to) Diversity, equity and inclusion, hybrid working models, talent development etc.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, service-oriented environment and managing tight timelines and deliverables across multiple projects
- Ability to collaborate and effectively work with others in a team environment, aligned to our culture and values
- Passion for learning
- Strong program management skills
- Immaculate oral and written communication skills
Education and Experience
We are seeking a high calibre individual to maintain our exceptional standards. This person should have:
- Overall 10+ years of work experience off which 7-8 years must be in Learning domain, with professional experience in training as a trainer, coach
- Post graduate degree in Human Resources
- Advanced degree or certifications in learning background preferred, including training certifications
- Professional knowledge of MS office, teams, and other Microsoft tools, LMS
- Possess deep knowledge about current initiatives in L&D, methods, and tools or designer