Access the on-demand webinar, which was delivered live on March 11, 2021
There’s a perfect storm brewing in the global digital transformation market, and the eye is forming in Europe.
Work-from-home adjustments and the intensified race for next-generation skills are causing enterprises everywhere to rethink their asset and workforce strategies. Currently, opportunities are popping up throughout Europe to fulfill these needs, including:
- The surfacing of distinctive talent pools that can be found near demand markets and locations throughout Europe that are offering cost-effective alternatives to base regional or global digital services delivery hubs
- The trend of global service providers and product vendors focusing on Europe to be closer to clients and moving away from hyper-competitive markets or over-congested delivery locations.
- The uptick of European governments and regulators rethinking frameworks and legal structures to foster innovation and digital leadership.
Join Everest Group’s Nitish Mittal, Vice President, David Rickard, Vice President, and Anurag Srivastava, Vice President, to discover where Europe is in terms of digital transformation maturity and the changing trends, response in the market to these changes, which areas are seeing the most traction, and a forward-looking view into 2021 digital transformation in Europe.
Our experts will answer the following questions:
- How can Europe become part of your digital transformation roadmap and global workforce strategies?
- Where are organizations investing in Europe?
- What are the opportunities to drive differentiation in?
- In what talent or skill areas is Europe distinctive?
- Recalibrating for Resiliency – 2021 Key Issues in Global Sourcing – Sourcing and Vendor Management Perspective
- Recalibrating for Resiliency – 2021 Key Issues in Global Sourcing – European Enterprise Perspective
- Talent Handbook for Language Skills: Answering the Calls for a Global Marketplace
- Global Locations State of the Market 2020: Moving Forward in Turbulent Times | Key Trends Shaping the Landscape
- Leading European Locations for Global Delivery of Engineering Services