Access the on-demand webinar, which was delivered live on Thursday, December 10, 2020
This annual, much-anticipated webinar revealed the results of the 2021 Key Issues Study focused on global sourcing. This year, Everest Group was pleased to partner with the Global Technology & Business Services Council (GT&BSC) to drive participation in the research. Everest Group is proud to be the research partner of both the GT&BSC and IAOP, a member organization of the GT&BSC.
The research insights address the concerns that we all have: How are companies planning to put this turbulent year behind them? Are 2020’s business results going to be as dismal as we think?
We explained why we think there is pent-op-timism (and what that means!) and what business implications it has. We also discussed how the trends differ by geographical region.
Questions we answered:
- What’s the anticipated top business challenge in 2021?
- What are the top digital capabilities priorities?
- What are the expected critical business model changes and areas of innovation for the next couple of years?
- What are the highest ranked levers to increase business resilience?
- What are the challenges related to talent?
- How are sourcing models, portfolios, and providers changing?
Who should view the on-demand webinar?
- Senior executives of Strategic Sourcing, Vendor Management, Contract Management organizations
- CIOs and IT leaders
- Corporate function leaders who make sourcing decisions
- Global Business Services and Shared Services organization executives
Chief Research Officer