Access the on-demand webinar, which was delivered live on Thursday, October 29, 2020.
Acting as a catalyst, the pandemic is causing corporate IT teams to significantly improve their existing operating models to help maximize business value while optimizing costs. This webinar will provide IT leaders insights into key operating model attributes and best practices that empower high-performing IT teams.
Join us, as we discuss how to future-proof your IT operating model to maximize savings, increase speed, and improve user experience. We will discuss the defining attributes of best-in-class IT organizations and how they are balancing the need to reduce costs while increasingly driving business value.
This webinar will answer the following questions:
- What are the defining attributes of a successful IT operating model?
- How are best-in-class IT organizations balancing the dual mandate of driving cost and business value?
- How can your team effectively adopt a future-proof IT operating model framework within specific IT segments, such as application services and digital workplace services?
Who should attend?
This session will help the following leaders evaluate and elevate their intelligent automation strategies:
- CIOs, CTOs
- IT/BPO Strategy leaders
- Outsourcing and IT/BPO department leaders
- Application services and workplace / end-user services leaders
Chief Research Officer