60-minute webinar delivered live on Thursday, September 24, 2020
What’s the best way to not only drive – but accelerate – the use of Intelligent Automation (IA) across your company? While many enterprises and global business services organizations have begun experimenting with IA – and a few have established Centers of Excellence (CoEs) to secure the right capabilities – most are still struggling with how to fast-track its adoption organization-wide. In this webinar, we will provide insights on the top factors that have the greatest impact in helping companies reach an adoption tipping point.
What questions will the webinar answer?
- What are the opportunities for enterprises to encourage and support company-wide IA adoption?
- What are the opportunities for Global Business Services / Shared Services centers to support enterprise-wide IA initiatives?
- How are automation CoEs helping to accelerate IA adoption?
- How are CoE operating models evolving to meet the challenge?
- What are the emerging talent models for successful IA programs?
Who should attend?
- Senior executives of Global Business Center and Shared Services organizations
- Enterprise leaders of global automation programs
- VP of IT, CIOs
- Leaders of corporate functions