60-minute webinar delivered live on Thursday, September 24, 2020 at 9 a.m. CDT, 10 a.m. EDT, 3 p.m. BST, 7:30 p.m. IST.
What’s the best way to not only drive – but accelerate – the use of Intelligent Automation (IA) across your company? While many enterprises and global business services organizations have begun experimenting with IA – and a few have established Centers of Excellence (CoEs) to secure the right capabilities – most are still struggling with how to fast-track its adoption organization-wide. In this webinar, we will provide insights on the top factors that have the greatest impact in helping companies reach an adoption tipping point.
Register To Attend
What questions will the webinar answer?
- What are the opportunities for enterprises to encourage and support company-wide IA adoption?
- What are the opportunities for Global Business Services / Shared Services centers to support enterprise-wide IA initiatives?
- How are automation CoEs helping to accelerate IA adoption?
- How are CoE operating models evolving to meet the challenge?
- What are the emerging talent models for successful IA programs?
Who should attend?
- Senior executives of Global Business Center and Shared Services organizations
- Enterprise leaders of global automation programs
- VP of IT, CIOs
- Leaders of corporate functions