60-minute webinar delivered live on Tuesday, March 24, 2020 | 9 a.m. CDT, 10 a.m. EDT, 2 p.m. GMT, 7:30 p.m. IST
Hand sanitizer – check. Revised travel policies – check. Work-from-home plan – check.
You’ve got the basics down. Now it’s time to make a strategic business plan for the next few months and beyond – when the current situation is in our rearview mirror.
In this webinar, leading analysts from across Everest Group’s practices will discuss ways you can minimize impact to business operations in the short- and mid-term, and how you can position yourself to uncover potential opportunities in the future. Join to gain a 360-degree view of the business implications and learn specific actions and frameworks you can deploy this quarter, next quarter, and the quarter beyond.
If you’re an executive in a business that provides or uses IT, business process, or engineering services, you will gain valuable insights from our expert analysis, including answers to questions such as:
- How do you assess immediate impact on supply base?
- How can you find the cost savings you’re being asked for?
- How do you reorganize resources and processes to maintain delivery in the mid-term, and how do you build in contracting flexibility/agility to address unexpected capacity variations?
- Given the current and expected economic impact, do you renegotiate pricing … and how?
Who should attend and why?
This session will help leaders across organizations evaluate impact and uncover opportunities:
- Heads of procurement and sourcing, category managers
- Heads of global in-house centers, shared services centers
- C-suite leaders from service provider organizations and buying organizations
Can’t join us live? Register anyway!
All registrants will receive an email (typically within 1-2 business days of the live delivery) containing the link to session slides and on-demand playback.
Chief Research Officer
Vice President, Strategic Outsourcing and Vendor Management