Thursday, February 23rd, 2017 | 9 a.m. CST, 10 a.m. EST, 3 p.m. BST, 8:30 p.m. IST
The banking industry is optimistic about the Trump administration’s policy announcements thus far. HOWEVER, the downsides of these potential changes—particularly as they relate to global service delivery models—must not be ignored. Join this webinar to hear Everest Group’s perspective on how these and other growing protectionist policies will impact your operational strategy.
In this one-hour webinar we’ll cover:
- Trump’s statements on US job protection and what it could mean for the banking industry’s significant use of offshore labor
- The proposed visa reforms and border restrictions and their impact on access to skilled technical resources at a cost-effective rate
- The impact of talent scarcity on the ability for banks to compete in the ever more technology-driven arena of banking innovation
- Other risks we are monitoring, including:
- Trade protectionism’s impact on the US economy
- Corporations’ ability to move resources internationally
- Tightening of foreign ownership rules
Who should attend?
- Enterprises: C-level executives, VPs, banking leaders and decision-makers who need to stay on top of the changing political landscape as they plan future strategies
- Service Providers: C-level executives and VPs looking for insights to help them build service delivery strategies
- Anyone who depends on key IT and business process services industry insights as part of his/her strategic role