Everest Group’s Salil Dani will provide insights on Robotic Process Automation at the 4th edition of Shared Services LATAM in San José Costa Rica on July 7 – 8, 2016. Learn more.
On Day 1 of the ABSL Conference in Katowice, Poland, Everest Group’s Hanumantha Rao Karthik, Partner, Global Sourcing will co-lead an analyst and advisor panel discussion titled, Global sector in 3D – digitalization, disruption, de-location. Eric Simonson, Managing Partner, will moderate a Day 2 breakout discussion titled, Benefits and Challenges of New Operating Models. How to Cope with On-demand, analytics and as-as-service. The theme of the 7th annual ABSL conference is Transforming Ourselves. Changing the World. Learn more.
Technology has moved from the peripheral facilitator it used to be to the heart of every enterprise. The CIO is in a position not only to confirm an idea’s feasibility but also to innovate and be proactive.
This runs across all industries and has impacts on customer experience, internal communication and ultimately the profitability and shape of the future enterprise or public sector body. If your organization is not thinking digital, you won’t have an organization for long. This means finding the right partner and sourcing model has never been more important.
At this exclusive networking dinner and presentation, attendees will hear about technology from the capital point of view, disruptive technology and making the transition. It will cover FinTech, HealthTech, EduTech, retail and many others.
The event is organized by Professional Outsourcing magazine and Nasscom with participation by Everest Group.
Sarah Burnett, Vice President, Everest Group
Eric Simonson, Managing Partner, Everest Group
R. Chandrashekhar, President, Nasscom
Thursday, June 23, 2016
Royal Horse Guards Parade Hotel
One Whitehall Place
2 Whitehall Court
London, SW1A 2EJ
This is an exclusive, invitation only event. To secure your place, RSVP as soon as possible to: [email protected]
Everest Group’s Sarah Burnett and Anurag Srivastava will speak about trends that are re-designing the outsourcing industry and causing organizations to re-think business models at the Bulgarian Outsourcing Association’s Annual Outsourcing Conference on June 16. Topics they will cover include:
- The Internet of Things (IoT) and disruptive technologies – mobility, cloud, 3D printing and autonomous cars – the new space for growth of the BPO & KPO sectors.
- “As-a-Service” – new world’s approach to buying and receiving services to compete in the new landscape and support business operations. How the As-a-Service model works and how it can transform businesses operations.
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) – a threat to outsourcers, and an opportunity. Clients quest for RPA as part of their intelligent business process management suite (iBPMS). Phantom
- Robotic Process Automation (PRPA) as a tool to remain competitive.
- Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO), Scientific Process Organization (SPO), analytics and intelligence – the talent answers with high-end knowledge or judgment to RPA and artificial intelligence (AI) or a new era of collaboration is possible.
In addition, Sarah and Anurag will both be judging the Bulgarian Outsourcing Excellence Awards.
On Day 2 of the ProcureCon IT Sourcing conference in Denver, Colorado, Everest Group’s Sarthak Brahma, Vice President, Pricing Assurance and Hank Satterthwaite, Senior Vice President, will lead an interactive breakfast workshop titled, Managing Obscure Choke Points in IT Services Contracting. Topics for which they will provide insights and facilitate discussion on will include: Solution vs. proposal mindset, accurate yet ineffective benchmarking, shadow costing, efficiency silos, and contract right sizing. Learn more.
Thursday, May 12, 2016 | 9 a.m. CST, 10 a.m. EST, 3 p.m. BST, 7:30 p.m. IST
The rapid pace of technology advancement and the increasing focus on digital consumerism are driving digitalization of services. As the industry embraces the digital agenda, talent has become the most critical success factor for both enterprises and service providers.
Join us for a one-hour webinar in which we’ll offer insights on the delivery locations that are positioned to become the “talent hotspots” for the delivery of digital services.
This webinar will also examine highlights of the global services market in Q1 2016, as we present findings of our Market Vista Q1 2016 research. Our expert presenters will discuss the following key themes:
- Talent value propositions of leading geographies supporting digital services
- Global “hotspots” for supporting various digital services
- Next-wave locations for supporting digital services
- Updates on the global services market in Q1 2016, including outsourcing transactions, Global In-house Center (GIC) activity, location trends, and service provider developments
Who Should Attend
- Enterprises: C-level and VPs of enterprises looking to leverage digital technology in service delivery strategies and wanting to understand where they can find digital technology talent; decision-makers involved in outsourcing, GICs, and delivery location
- Service Providers: C-level and VPs of service providers wanting to understand and meet the needs of customers who are adopting digital technologies (this includes businesses providing the key talent to address these demands)
- Everybody wanting to understand the latest developments in the global services market
What you’ll learn
- The what and why of key digital talent hotspots. Practical guidance for making informed decisions about how to support the delivery of digital services
- The latest trends in outsourcing, GICs, delivery locations, and service provider developments to help you plan and develop sourcing strategies for your organization
- Julian Herbert, Vice President – Information Services (Europe)
- Salil Dani, Vice President – Global Sourcing
- Anurag Srivastava, Practice Director – Global Sourcing
Rajesh Ranjan, Partner, Everest Group will be presenting a Master Class on talent acquisition services titled, Strategic Shift in Talent Acquisition Services – Rise of Outsourcing Partnerships, at the 2016 Annual Ciett World Employment Conference in New Delhi, India on May 25 – 27. The conference will focus on the employment and recruitment industry, including its potential benefits, of India. Learn more.
In 2015, we saw an unprecedented rise in the use of automation across business process services globally, from both service providers and their clients.
Recent research conducted by Everest Group has demonstrated that levels of understanding vary hugely across the automation space; when the outsourcing industry is asked what it knows about automation, responses range from advanced levels of understanding to “absolutely no idea.”
Following on from the introductory automation special interest group held on February 11, 2016, this SIG will study the impact automation technologies are having on global service delivery, focusing especially on how location strategies are affected.
This session will offer a brief overview of ways in which automation impacts the traditional labour arbitrage-driven model of business process delivery, and how it could impact delivery models and locations portfolio strategies.
The presentation will include topics on leverage of nearshore and offshore locations, consolidation, and changes in talent profiles of delivery centres.
- Anurag Srivastava, locations expert and Practice Director for Global Sourcing, Everest Group
Peter Bendor-Samuel will be the featured speaker at the May 12 Tampa Bay Technology Leadership Association (TBTLA) meeting.
Peter will discuss with the perils of CIO jobs in today’s rapidly changing environment, and the gaps between business expectations and how CIOs are performing. He will also share remedies and case studies.
Peter Bendor-Samuel, Founder and CEO, Research, Everest Group
Thursday, May 12, 2016
The University of Tampa
401 W. Kennedy Blvd
Vaughn Center, 9th Floor
Tampa, FL 33602
Senior leaders in Banking, Financial Services & Insurance Global Services are invited to join us for our May Summit: Raising Your Game with Emerging Technology and Talent Trends.
This fact-based debate and exclusive networking event will be held on May 12 from 8:00 am – 1:00 pm EST at the Sofitel Hotel in New York City. Attendees will gain expert insight on optimizing their global sourcing strategies via new market opportunities and will have the opportunity to network with peers on emerging trends and issues.
Your event hosts:
- Eric Simonson – Managing Partner, Research, Everest Group
- Jimit Arora – Partner and Leader of IT Services, Everest Group