Thursday, June 26, 2014 | 9 a.m. CDT, 10 a.m. EDT, 3 p.m. BST, 7:30 p.m. IST
Download the webinar presentation
View the webinar recording
Though the life sciences industry has faced challenges such as the patent cliff, low drug approval rates, and low R&D productivity, there is growing confidence in the industry to “manage” these challenges. The role of data has become highly critical, but the volume, variety, and velocity of data is fundamentally impacting how life sciences organizations view their IT service needs.
Interestingly, both analytics and infrastructure services require the life sciences industry to look at their sourcing portfolio and think of two primary imperatives – one, creating a strategic roadmap for the adoption of these services, and two, selecting the right service partner who can take them the whole distance.
Everest Group invites you to join us for an insightful, one-hour webinar that will answer the following questions:
- What are the key opportunity areas driving ITO adoption in the life sciences industry and the market size of these opportunities?
- What are the key building blocks of a best-in-class infrastructure services and analytics strategy?
- What are some of the seminal trends in the industry that are driving peers towards a mature sourcing strategy?
- Unveiling of the 2014 Life Sciences ITO PEAK Matrix™: How should the CIOs assess their sourcing portfolio and evaluate service providers delivering services to the life sciences industry?
- Jimit Arora, Vice President, Everest Group
- Abhishek Singh, Senior Analyst, Everest Group
- Nitish Mittal, Analyst, Everest Group