Monday, May 2, 2016 | 2 p.m. EST
Register for the webinar
Peter Bendor-Samuel, Founder and CEO, Everest Group will be a featured panelist on this CFO-hosted webinar.
CFOs know that investing in technology is imperative to remaining competitive as a business today. Equally crucial, however, is investing in your IT department. In addition to being willing to provide your IT department with the necessary budget to run effectively, CFOs should be doing everything in their power to forge strategic partnerships with IT executives. IT leaders have valuable insights into the future of business that CFOs are wise to use. IT leaders can also help steer technology investments in the right direction to ensure their organizations employ the the best tools to foster growth.
This Webcast will discuss the benefits of forming and strengthening a strategic partnership between finance and IT, including:
- The importance of a strong, collaborative IT function;
- How to find (and cultivate) the right IT talent to support your organization’s strategic goals;
- The relationship between IT spending and growth — and how to make sure your IT dollars achieve the ROI you’re looking for; and
- The benefits of a close CFO-IT relationship, including how to start incorporating your CIO into the bigger picture of your organization.
- Peter Bendor-Samuel, Founder and CEO, Everest Group
- Bruce Myers, Managing Director, AlixPartners
- Mark Peacock, IT Transformation Practice Leader and Principal,
The Hackett Group
Learn more and register to attend