Join industry thought leaders and stakeholders for an engaging virtual roundtable discussion on how to drive meaningful impact in outsourced services spend through digitalization and modern sourcing practices.
Attendees will discuss best practices for effectively measuring the impact of sourcing strategies through tech and methods for aligning this impact with your organization’s broader objectives. We’ll also explore how to cultivate collaborative relationships with suppliers for sustained success.
Sourcing leaders will come away with actionable insights and strategies that can be immediately implemented to elevate sourcing practices.
Participants will discuss:
• Cutting-edge technology trends that are reshaping sourcing strategies
• Best practices for measuring impact, including proven methodologies to measure the impact of your sourcing strategies through tech
• Ways to align your sourcing strategies with broader business objectives, ensuring that your efforts drive meaningful results and growth
• Approaches for fostering collaboration with suppliers through tech, ensuring inclusivity and long-term success in the sourcing ecosystem
• Strategies that you can implement immediately
Who should attend?
• Procurement leaders
• Category managers
• Sourcing managers
Virtual Roundtable Guidelines
The only price of admission is participation. Attendees should be prepared to share their experiences and be willing to engage in discourse.
Participation is limited to enterprise leaders (no service providers). Everest Group will approve each attendance request to ensure an appropriate group size and mix of participants. The sessions are 90 minutes in duration and include introductions, a short presentation, and a facilitated discussion.