Wednesday, July 18, 2012 | 11 a.m. CDT
Register for the webinar
A growing number of global organizations are adopting Multi-country Recruitment Process Outsourcing (MCRPO) to better address talent acquisition needs across regions. The MCRPO service delivery model is evolving quickly and many best practices are emerging.
Randstad Sourceright and the Everest Group, a leading global consulting and research firm, have conducted an in-depth study to understand the prevalent service delivery models in MCRPO and their business impact. We would like to invite you to a webinar covering the findings, presented by Rajesh Ranjan, Vice President at the Everest Group.
- Webinar: Multi-Country RPO: Unveiling Best Practices in Service Delivery Model
- When: Wednesday, July 18th 12:00-1:00 PM ET (US)
- Cost: Complimentary, with registration
- Additional Information: All attendees will receive an executive summary of study findings, compliments of Randstad Sourceright
- To Register: https://www.eiseverywhere.com/ereg/newreg.php?eventid=42615
- This Webinar will be recorded: When available, a link to the recording will be provided to all registered attendees.
About the webinar and study
This study was commissioned by Randstad Sourceright to provide a view into the best practices and successes in the growing market for Multi-Country RPO solutions. Includes:
- In-depth buyer insight: drawn from RFIs, buyer Interviews, and analysis of survey data
- Best practices: in key areas such as scope and delivery, pricing, performance management, governance, technology, provider selection, implementation and risk management
- Market trends: including a perspective on growth, and the needs and challenges that will drive the evolution of MCRPO