Thursday, November 19, 2015 | 9 a.m. CST, 10 a.m. EST, 3 p.m GMT, 8:30 p.m. IST
Download the webinar presentation
Multiple powerful forces such as dynamic macroeconomic and geopolitical environments, regulatory changes, and the need to enhance efficiency and cost effectiveness continue to shape the global services market. Additionally, technology in the form of digitalization is playing a disruptive role. The combination of these factors is leading enterprises and service providers to adopt evolving delivery location strategies.
This one-hour webinar will focus on key trends and shifts in the delivery locations landscape in 2014 and H1 2015, covering aspects such as:
- shares of locations in global services market;
- surges in activity in locations;
- key changes in risk environments;
- other notable trends (tier-1 vs. tier-2 cities, functional focus); and
- updates on key global services market developments in Q3 2015
As a special topic, this webinar will also evaluate the impact of digitalization, specifically Robotic Process Automation (RPA), on delivery location strategies of companies.
- H. Karthik, Partner – Global Sourcing
- Sarah Burnett, Vice President – Europe
- Anurag Srivastava, Practice Director – Global Sourcing