Wednesday, June 29, 2011 | 9:00 a.m. CDT; 10:00 a.m. EDT; 2:00 p.m. GMT
The Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI) industry has been the largest adopter of global services and was key to the rebound in the global sourcing market post the recession. Growth objectives post the economic recession, advent of new technology paradigms, and the desire to create a globally integrated multi-channel environment are placing demands on financial institutions to ensure that their applications portfolio is aligned to industry best practices and is future-ready for this rapidly evolving industry.
As a result, financial institutions are signing larger and more strategic application outsourcing (AO) deals with fewer service providers. This phenomenon will meaningfully alter the AO service provider landscape as buyers seek to make informed decisions that best align business objectives and providers strive to differentiate themselves among competitors.
Join us for a one-hour webinar for an overview of the AO market in the BFSI industry, including market trends, emerging themes and future outlook. Everest Group’s PEAK1 Matrix will help demystify the service provider landscape by examining the relevant capabilities of key service providers and identify the Leaders, Major Contenders, and Emerging Players.
Who should attend:
- Banking and financial executives with responsibilities in IT, global sourcing, procurement, vendor management, and marketing
- Service providers, especially heads of BFSI and Applications divisions
- Amneet Singh, Vice President – Global Sourcing, Everest Group
- Jimit Arora, Research Director, Everest Group
- Rajat Juneja, Senior Research Analyst, Everest Group
- PEAK: Everest Group’s proprietary Performance | Experience | Ability | Knowledge (PEAK) Matrix, which is a composite index of a range of distinct metrics related to a provider’s capability and market success