Thursday, November 20, 2014 | 8 a.m. CST, 9 a.m. EST, 2 p.m. GMT, 7:30 p.m. IST
Mature Global In-house Centers (GICs) / Global Business Services (GBS) have started to play a more strategic role within the organization and aim to provide multiple types of value addition beyond cost arbitrage. While expressing their intent to play a broader role beyond cost competitiveness and service delivery, GICs often find it difficult to express all aspects of value addition. Furthermore, many mature GICs struggle with measuring and quantifying the impact of value addition to their parent organizations.
Join us for a one-hour webinar where our experts will provide their perspectives on the following questions:
- What are the key areas where GICs add value to the parent?
- How do leading GICs articulate and substantiate their value?
- What is their approach to measurement and quantification of value addition to parents?
- What are the underlying mechanisms/processes that GICs have put in place to facilitate this?
- What can GICs do better to present their true business impact to the parent?
This webinar will also provide an update on the global services market in Q3 2014 covering outsourcing transactions, location trends, and service provider developments.
- Eric Simonson, Managing Partner – Research, Everest Group
- H. Karthik, Partner – Global Sourcing, Everest Group
- Shyan Mukerjee, Vice President – Global Sourcing, Everest Group