Wednesday, December 12, 2012 | 9 a.m. CST
Download the webinar presentation
View the webinar recording
Leading buyer organizations extensively leverage both Global In-house Centers (GICs) and service providers as part of their delivery portfolios. As their exposure in both these sourcing models increases with growing offshore maturity and adoption, buyer organizations are often faced with the following key questions:
- Is one model growing relative to the other?
- How should organizations think about comparing GICs and service providers?
- What are the best practices for optimizing sourcing model portfolio?
Join us for a one-hour webinar in which our experts will provide a fact-based view on the GIC and service provider models.
- Eric Simonson, Managing Partner – Research
- H. Karthik, Vice President – Global Sourcing
- Global Offshore Global In-house Center (GIC) Landscape and Trends: Focus Geography – Poland
- Cost Competitiveness of Global In-house Centers (GICs)
- Webinar Deck: The Facts about the Cost Competitiveness of Global In-house Centers
- Eight Habits of Highly Ineffective Contact Center Outsourcing Relationships
- Achieving next generation excellence in the captive model