Wednesday, August 10, 9 a.m. CST, 10 a.m. EST, 3 PM BST, 7:30 PM IST
We’ve all heard and experienced it firsthand: The global business environment is making a dramatic shift toward digital. Changing consumer demands, emerging disruptive technology, an increasing need to reduce go-to-market time, and unceasing pressures on margins are some of the powerful forces driving the trend.
The good news is that GICs (Global In-house Centers) are uniquely positioned to help their parent enterprises succeed in their strategic digital journey – as well as ultimately thrive in today’s dynamic business landscape.
Join us for a one-hour webinar, during which we’ll offer insights on the opportunities and challenges in front of GICs due to today’s disruptive wave of digital services.
We’ll also cover highlights of the global services market in Q2 2016. Key themes include:
- Current landscape and adoption in offshore GICs
- Maturity assessment of GICs in digital services
- Implications of digital on GIC operating model
- Market Vista™ update on the global services market in Q2 2016, covering outsourcing transactions, GIC activity, location trends, and service provider developments
Who should attend:
- Enterprises:C-level and VPs of enterprises looking to leverage digital technology in service delivery; decision-makers involved in outsourcing, GICs, and delivery location; and GIC executives seeking insights on how to add value to their parent enterprises’ digital strategies
- Service Providers:C-level and VPs of service providers wanting to understand enterprises’ digital needs and internal capabilities, as well as those seeking insights on the global services market’s latest developments
- Everybodywanting to understand the latest developments in the global services market
What you’ll learn:
- The reason behind why GICs are positioned to help enterprises succeed in the current and future digital environment. Practical guidance for making informed decisions about how to support the delivery of digital services
- The latest trendsin outsourcing, GICs, delivery locations, and service provider developments to help you plan and develop sourcing strategies for your organization
- Eric Simonson, Managing Partner – Research
- H. Karthik, Partner – Global Sourcing
- Aditya Verma, Practice Director – Global Sourcing