Building Successful Digital Product Engineering Businesses
As you are aware, recent advances in technology have led to a massive digital wave in the engineering world, with smart, connected, autonomous, and intelligent physical and hardware products taking center stage.
To meet the needs of the current generation of consumers and provide a rich user experience, tech and engineering leaders, such as yourself, are finding that investments in next-generation technologies and talent have become crucial in successfully building digital product engineering businesses.
Join us as our experts deliver a deep understanding of the digital product engineering market, the trends impacting this space, and potential avenues and opportunities that leaders should examine.
Our experts will explore:
- The size and expected growth of digital product engineering and how it compares to traditional engineering
- Digital product engineering spend across industries
- Relevant use-cases from an enterprise adoption standpoint and what will gain the most traction
- Approaches to gauging digital product engineering vendor performance
- The most relevant skillsets for digital product engineering initiatives
- Challenges enterprises may face when considering a play in this market
Who should attend?
- Chief digital officer
- VP engineering
- Engineering executives
- Product managers
- Product engineering leaders
- Leads of engineering for product-centric verticals
- Product engineering strategy leaders
- Product engineering vendor managers