Winning the IT Talent War: Pivotal Discoveries from Our Strategic IT Workforce Study
According to research from our Strategic IT Workforce Development Pinnacle Model® Assessment, only one in four organizations have well-defined strategies to help consistently improve their foundational IT workforce metrics.
With the shortage in quality IT skills intensifying by the day, enterprises require a holistic strategy to attract needed talent and engage and retain current employees to win the IT talent war.
This study identifies best-in-class, or Pinnacle, IT workforce development strategies in leading global organizations, and the results are in. We’ll share in this webinar key learnings and implications from the study, including:
- The current and planned approaches to IT workforce development and management
- The evolution in investment themes and implementation practices across the IT workforce life cycle
- Key metrics to evaluate the impact of IT workforce initiatives
- Key success factors that help Pinnacle Enterprises® achieve better results compared to others
Who should attend?
- IT strategy leaders
- IT workforce analytics leaders
- Chief People Officers
Register for the Webinar
- IT Talent – Winning the Short-Term Battle and the Long-Term War | Blog
- Charting the Skilling Journey to Build the IT Services Talent of Tomorrow: Replacing the Commodity IT Services Role Definitions | Report
- How Long Will the Acute Talent Shortage Last? | Blog
- Phased Approach to Building IT Services Talent of Tomorrow | Market Insights™
- Future-Proof Your IT Operating Model | On-demand Webinar