Why Technology is the Key to Enabling Sustainability
As customers become more environmentally and socially conscious, companies across industries are targeting sustainability as a powerful business opportunity that can enable top-line growth and operational efficiencies.
To reach their sustainability goals fast and efficiently, enterprises like yours can utilize global systems integrators (SIs) as strategic partners to accelerate sustainability agendas. Emerging digital technologies such as AI, IoT, and blockchain are proving to deliver immense value and maximized sustainability initiatives.
Join this webinar as our experts discuss in detail current sustainability enablement technology services market trends and provide insights on how the market is shaping out.
The speakers will explore:
- How the role of technology is progressing as a key enabler for sustainability
- Which trends are prevailing in the sustainability enablement technology services market
- How the sustainability enablement technology services market is developing
- Who the leaders and the major contenders in the market are, and what makes them stand out
Who should attend?
- Chief sustainability officers
- Chief diversity officers
- Chief innovation officers
- Corporate social responsibility leaders
- Sourcing and vendor managers
- Procurement managers
- Climate change and net-zero transformation leaders
- Real Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB) in Your Supply Chain: Advancing Gender DEIB with Impact Sourcing for the Workforce of Tomorrow | Blog
- 5 Success-driving Actions: How to Unlock Untapped, Affordable Talent | On-demand Webinar
- RFP Questionnaire: ESG Attributes | Accelerator
- Technology Innovation For Sustainable Development