Planning for 2024? What Service Provider Executives Should Know
As we approach the end of 2023, a year where uncertainty continued unabated, companies are beginning to think about annual planning, which for many, kicks off months before the year ends. Service providers, in particular, need to consider how the demand for their offerings will evolve in 2024 and where they should focus their time, attention, and investments to best serve this demand.
Join this webinar to hear key analyst perspectives on the nature of the services market, what service providers may expect in the upcoming year, and how they can plan ahead.
What questions will the webinar answer for the participants?
- What is the nature of the services market, and what can we expect going into 2024?
- How will demand for services evolve in the new year?
- How should service provider executives think about planning in this environment of prolonged uncertainty?
Who should attend?
- Executives, senior management, and business leaders in service provider organizations
- Everest Group’s PEAK Matrix® Awards Recognize the Top Engineering Service Providers for 2023 | Blog
- Generative AI in Consulting: A New Era of Strategic Decision-Making and Digital Transformation | Blog
- Generative AI in Retail and CPG: Revolutionizing Operations and Customer Experience | Blog
- Empowering the Future Workforce: The Transformative Impact of Generative AI | Report
- Net Zero Consulting Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023 | Report
- Navigating the Path to Digital Transformation: An Enterprise Guide to Undertaking the Platform Adoption Journey | Report
- Safeguarding Assets: Building Trust and Combating Fraud | Report