60-minute webinar to be held on Tuesday, May 21, 2019 | 9 a.m. CDT, 10 a.m. EDT, 3 p.m. BST, 7:30 p.m. IST
As technology adoption increases exponentially, organizations are challenged by the proliferation of data that the technology generates. Increasingly, Shared Services / Global In-house Centers (GICs) are leading their organizations’ efforts to tame data and derive key insights from it.
Based on our recent Pinnacle Model research on data & analytics maturity in SSCs/GICs, this webinar will show executives how they can build capabilities in their SSCs/GICs to turn this challenge into a strategic asset, generating value and enhancing service delivery.
In this fast-paced session, we’ll answer the following:
- What roles do best-in-class GICs play in global data & analytics programs?
- How do best-in-class GICs attract and retain talent with relevant skills for data & analytics? What supporting programs have they developed to support these efforts?
- How are best-in-class GICs funding these initiatives?
- How are best-in-class GICs addressing associated technology challenges that impact their data & analytics teams?
- What actual cost savings and operational and strategic impacts are GICs creating for their parent organizations through data & analytics leverage?
Who should attend, and why?
The webinar content is geared toward global stakeholders responsible for Shared Services / Global In-house Centers (GICs) and Global Business Services (GBS), as well as their Heads of Human Resources and Senior Strategy Executives.
Attendees will walk away with five key differentiating capabilities that characterize Pinnacle, or best-in-class, GICs.
Can’t join us live? Register anyway!
All registrants will receive an email (typically within 1-2 business days of the live delivery) with the link to session slides and on-demand playback.