Thursday, February 16th, 2017 | 9 a.m. CST, 10 a.m. EST, 3 p.m. BST, 8:30 p.m. IST
Geopolitical dynamics have significant impact on the global services industry, and 2016 sure was a year of change in nearly every corner of the world! If you’re trying to make sense of how this volatility will impact your global services strategy, you will want to attend our Market Vista webinar.
In this one-hour webinar we’ll cover
- Trends: How did the global services industry fare in 2016? What new trends arose and what remained the same?
- Outsourcing models: How did sourcing models evolve in 2016 in light of global upheaval? Did collaboration between enterprises and service providers increase … or did they become more competitive?
- Geographies: How have ongoing socio-political changes impacted demand geographies and offshore/nearshore location selection? Did any new locations gain attention?
- Segments: Did 2016’s geopolitical change impact some segments more than others? What about automation – how and to what extent did technologies play out in 2016 and what does that mean for the future?
Eric Simonson, Managing Partner – Research
H. Karthik, Partner – Global Sourcing
Anurag Srivastava, Vice President – Global Sourcing
Who should attend?
- Executives: C-level executives, VPs, GIC leaders and decision-makers who need to stay on top of vital changes in the global services space as they plan future strategy
- Service providers: C-level executives and VPs looking for insights to help them build service delivery strategy
- Anyone who depends on key global services industry insights as part of his/her strategic role